Welcome to St Huberts Pre-School at Warley Baptist Church, where we want every child to be inspired to grow, play, learn and develop by providing your child with a safe, nurturing, holistic and caring environment.
We pride ourselves in ensuring your child gets the very best, to enhance their learning whilst in our care and this is reflected in our recent Ofsted inspection, where we have been classed as OUTSTANDING with the following comments.
- Leadership is inspirational. The management team demonstrates an uncompromising commitment towards achieving excellence in all areas. Self-evaluation is highly reflective and continuous, reviewing all areas of practice to identify more-successful ways of working. Leaders demonstrate an excellent capacity to maintain this quality over time.
- Staff have an excellent knowledge and understanding about how children learn and develop. They attend a variety of training courses meticulously matched to the learning needs of the children they care for. This strong focus on developing the skills and knowledge of staff results in all children making exceptional progress in their learning and development in relation to their starting points,
- The key-person system is embedded effectively in practice and staff are highly effective in supporting children’s emotional well-being, particularly when they first start and when they move from room to room within the playgroup.
- Children thrive at this welcoming, all-inclusive provision. Close attachments between the children and the staff are obvious. Children’s behaviour is exceptional.
- The manager and staff accurately monitor children’s development to highlight any areas where they might need extra support. They quickly help them to catch up if needed. The manager also looks at different groups of children to see if the setting can make improvements to support those particular cohorts.